Problems 16.2 and 16.3

  • Mohamed Saleh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 5:44 PM
      Hi
      I am student at Computer Engineering -Cairo University, Egypt.
      We study AIMA in forth year in the colleague..
      There are some problems which i didn't understand it well .I need your help.
      1-Problem 16.2:- What's authors mean by statement "but you may not
      make any assumptions about U(Sk+1,000,000)" as it appear in our
      copies of the book?, How can we calculate the expected monetary
      value if we don't assume the value of U(Sk+1,000,000)?.
      2-Problem 16.3-c: - what's the initial value I use for calculation and
      what's the different between and that question