decision-tree learning

  • yinonar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2005
      HI, I was looking over the code for decision-tree learning and
      learning and general in LISP
      that is on the website. I was wondering what the format of the
      problem inputted into the
      decision-tree-learning function is. In the comments i see that the
      examples are done as
      (attribute . value) pairs, but I am not exactly sure how to input
      goals and attributes, and
      how they fit into the format of the problem. Does anyone have an
      example of a simple
      problem? Thanks