How to get the content of exercises(not solution) after every chapter?

  • ¤pµu
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2005
      I didn't buy the Book(Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach,
      2nd),but I need do the exercise(my homework) after some chapter. How to
      get the content of exercises(not solution) ? just buy the book ?
    • Ravi Mohan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2005
        hi .
        A few chapters are available on the aima site as pdfs thanks to the
        authors's generosity .
        If they are sufficient fro your needs you may want to grab them ,
        especially if you have the first edition . Else, you may want to just
        buy a copy .

        regds,
        Ravi