Erratum in "AI: A modern approach"

  • doodlematsu@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 9:59 AM

      in the bibliography, the title of the Tarski 1935 publication should be
      "Der Wahrheitsbegriff..." and not "Die Wahrheitsbegriff..." ;)
      (on p. 898 in my edition)

      Regards,

      Sebastian Pado

      --
      Sebastian Padó http://www.coli.uni-sb.de/~pado
      Computational Linguistics - Saarland University - Saarbruecken - Germany
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 9:32 AM
        "Yahoo! Groups" wrote:

        > We are unable to deliver the message from <pnorvig@...>
        > to <aima-talk@yahoogroups.com>.
        >
        > The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to this
        > group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you may
        > only send messages to this group using the email address(es) you have
        > registered with Yahoo! Groups. Yahoo! Groups allows you to send messages
        > using the email address you originally used to register, or an alternate
        > email address you specify in your personal settings.
        >
        > If you would like to subscribe to this group:
        > 1. visit
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aima-talk/join
        > -OR-
        > 2. send email to aima-talk-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > If you would like to specify an alternate email address:
        > 1. visit
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/myprefs?edit=2
        > 2. type your alternate email address in the area labeled "Alternate
        > posting addresses".
        > 3. click the "Save Changes" button
        > 4. wait approximately 10 minutes for the change to take effect
        >
        > After you follow these steps, you will be able to send messages
        > to all your groups using this alternate email address.
        >
        > For further assistance, please email support@yahoogroups.com
        > or visit http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

        > Subject: Re: [aima-talk] Erratum in "AI: A modern approach"
        > Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 09:23:17 -0700