Re: [aima-talk] Programming

  • mohammad zali
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2005
      Hello

      You are really a student?

      Bye

      kroax2 <kroax2@...> wrote:

      I'm taking a course in AI, we are using the textbook "A Modern
      Approach".  I saw in the textbook that the code they work around
      looks more or less something like Java.  I'm not to certain myself.
      My question is: I have only learnt one language so far and that is
      Visual Basic.net, I still want to learn those other languages, but
      for this course in AI we have to do a practical in AI, to develop an
      AI Agent, will VB.net be sufficient for a small practical agent, or
      should I consider looking at another language, if so which language
      would you say is the best for AI programming?

      Thanx

      ���� ���ی

    • Osamah alsaidi