  • sherjeel farooqui
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
         i have joined aima group today i am lecturer at foundation university
      islamabad and i want instructure manual i  have mail to different address
      and did not get any response i am now mailing at this group plz if any
      one have it mail it to me i am mail this mail from university account. my
      unversity address and number is pasted below

      Sherjeel Farooqui
      Lecturer
      Foundation University Islamabad
      cell : 0333 524 4040