artificialidea AI library

  • Ivan Villanueva
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 6:48 AM
      Hello,
      somebody has asked me to send him the Java library I am implementing
      with the algorithms of the book.

      Maybe other people here are interested too.

      I have finished all classes until chapter 7.
      They are supposed to be easy to use and well documented general classes
      with the algorithms of the book and examples of problems for them, I
      have used Java 5 with generics: States, etc. can be everything and not
      just only Strings.

      An Applet for chapter 3 can be found in:
      http://www.artificialidea.com/java_examples/uninformed_search/index.html

      All the sources and docs in:
      http://www.artificialidea.com/java_examples/artificialidea-0.1.0.tar.bz2

      If somebody have time and would like to help, welcome !
      Any comments are welcome too.

      Iván Villanueva