Re: [aima-talk] Message 452 has had no response for over a month.

  • Ivan Villanueva
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
      > Why?
      It is not the only one.

      It is a pity that such a good book being used in over 800 universities
      has so little support from its own mailing list.

      Iván.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2005
        Sorry for the delay in responding. I was trying to duplicate the
        problem but couldn't; I believe that for a short time there was an
        inconsistent set of files in the zip archive; please try again. I
        just downloaded the bundle and tested in Python 2.3 and it works for me.

        -Peter Norvig