Message 452 has had no response for over a month.

  • georgel360
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2005
      Why?
    • Ivan Villanueva
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
        > Why?
        It is not the only one.

        It is a pity that such a good book being used in over 800 universities
        has so little support from its own mailing list.

        Iván.
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2005
          Sorry for the delay in responding. I was trying to duplicate the
          problem but couldn't; I believe that for a short time there was an
          inconsistent set of files in the zip archive; please try again. I
          just downloaded the bundle and tested in Python 2.3 and it works for me.

          -Peter Norvig