Re: [aima-talk] Difference between Actuators and Sensors

  • gaurav gupta
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2005
      thanks man,
      what i can figure out from your example is that
      sensors are basically used for input to any AI agent
      while actuators are mainly involved with the output of
      the AI agents.

      is this correct?

      please can you help me in finding out what exactly is
      "Web Crawler". I think its some tool to help in
      demystifying the abbreviations used in the webpages.
      But i coudln't find out much about it in detail. Can
      you also help me in finding out some of its task
      environments such as the sensors and actuators used

      I also need to know the sensors and actuators of the
      following. I found out some but am not sure whether
      they are correct? Please help me in this:

      Robot Soccer:
      Vision and Image processing
      Omnidirectional Vision
      Adversarial Planning