Problem which cannot be brought under the umbrella of Search ?????

  • ponguru
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2005
      Hi All,

      I am new to AI and I am reading the book. I am still in the chapter 3
      !!!! If all problems can be brought or solved thinking as a search
      problem is there any problem which does not fall into this umbrella ?
      I am thinking about various problems and situations but mostly someway
      or the other it can be put in the search problem, but I was thinking
      is there any work that is being done which analysis the situations
      which does not fall into this category of problem.

      Thanks in advance.

      Rgds,
      PK