aima python doctests problem

  • mr_caseyj
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2005
      I'm having the same problem with the doctests as you reported in the
      aima-talk mailing list. I'm also running python 2.3.4, but under
      OpenBSD 3.6. Have you found the solution yet?

      Thanks,
      Casey Jones
    • mr_caseyj
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2005
        I thought I sent my previous message as an email to georgel360
        only.But since it somehow made its way to the list, I guess I should
        explain. My question was in regard to the problem georgel360 posted
        on Dec 29. When we run "python doctests.py -v *.py" we get a "list
        index out of range" error, apparently from the learning.py module.
        I'm just a python beginner, so I'll probably postpone debugging this
        problem in chapter 18 code, until I've gone through chapters 1-17.

        --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "mr_caseyj" <mr_caseyj@y...>