Re: [aima-talk] May I seek ur assistance

  • Maithreebhanu
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2004
      what kind of assitence u need

      sharmila <sharmila_mk@...> wrote:
      Hi ,

       I am a II year student of  an Engineering college,in my current semester ,I have got A.I ,I would like to get your guidance to understand it at the fullest extent

      Thankyou
      Sharmila

    • vijay mashi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2005
        hey ,

        Miss Sharmila do need any material about AI or ..some tutorials.
        what  actully is ur requirement.
        Let me know that first

        Vijay