puzzle heuristics

  • Ivan Villanueva
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
      Hello,
      to be precise, in the international second edition there are five
      heuristics for the puzzle problem:
      1) Manhattan,
      2) misplaced tiles,
      3) the maximum of the two above,
      4) Gaschnig's heuristic (exercise 4.9)
      5) the maximum of 1,2,4

      I wonder if anyone here knows any other.

      Iván F. V. B.
    • mojtaba begherzadeh
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2004
        hi
        thank  you
        bye

        Ivan Villanueva <ivan@...> wrote:
        Hello,
        to be precise, in the international second edition there are five
        heuristics for the puzzle problem:
        1) Manhattan,
        2) misplaced tiles,
        3) the maximum of the two above,
        4) Gaschnig's heuristic (exercise 4.9)
        5) the maximum of 1,2,4

        I wonder if anyone here knows any other.

        Iv�n F. V. B.

        deniz wolf