Re: [aima-talk] Re: puzzle 8

  • Brandon Iskey
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
      no, i am a graduate student majoring in computer
      science. do you want these heuristics or not?? just
      let me know

      brandon

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • somanathdas
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 6, 2004
        Yes i want to know more about these heuristics
        somnath
        --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, Brandon Iskey
        <brandon_pitt_47@y...> wrote:

        > no, i am a graduate student majoring in computer
        > science. do you want these heuristics or not?? just
        > let me know
        >
        > brandon

        > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • somnath das
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 14, 2004

          somanathdas <somanathdas@...> wrote:

          Thanks for ur reply.

          Yes I want those heuristics. Do u have any idea about how to program these heuristics.

          Somnath

          http://mail.yahoo.com