Re: [aima-talk] puzzle 8

  • Ivan Villanueva
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
      > i have it in python. is that ok??

      Hello Brandon,
      may I have a look at your code ?

      Iván.
    • Brandon Iskey
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
        no, i am a graduate student majoring in computer
        science. do you want these heuristics or not?? just
        let me know

        brandon

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • somanathdas
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 6, 2004
          Yes i want to know more about these heuristics
          somnath
          --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, Brandon Iskey
          <brandon_pitt_47@y...> wrote:

          > no, i am a graduate student majoring in computer
          > science. do you want these heuristics or not?? just
          > let me know
          >
          > brandon

          > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • somnath das
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 14, 2004

            somanathdas <somanathdas@...> wrote:

            Thanks for ur reply.

            Yes I want those heuristics. Do u have any idea about how to program these heuristics.

            Somnath

            http://mail.yahoo.com