Re: [aima-talk] problems at end of each chapter

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
      I certainly agree that there is a tradeoff, and worked examples are a great
      help. I don't want to give away answers to existing problems, but I do
      think that adding new problems, on the web site, with worked answers is a
      good idea. Stuart and I are working hard on finishing the second edition;
      as soon as that is complete, we'll add some additional problems with
      answers. Until then, you're welcome to start a discussion, post answers,
      and I'll make comments on them if necessary.

      -Peter