Re: puzzle 8

  • memo_27512
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 2, 2004
      thank you
      but i need another hueristic function that act better
      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, David Faden <dfaden@i...> wrote:
      > How about the heuristics given in the text (p. 102 first edition)?
      One
      > of those is the sum of the Manhattan distances between blocks'
      current
      > positions and their positions in the solved puzzle.
      >
      > David
      >
      > On Dec 1, 2004, at 3:33 AM, memo_27512 wrote:
      >

      > > please help me
      > > i need a hueristic function for 8puzzle
    • Brandon Iskey
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 2, 2004
        i only have it in python, would you like it anyway??

        brandon

        http://my.yahoo.com
      • Ivan Villanueva
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
          > thank you very much
          > I need it in delphi

          Are you a computer program ?

          Iván.
        • Ivan Villanueva
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
            > i have it in python. is that ok??

            Hello Brandon,
            may I have a look at your code ?

            Iván.
          • Brandon Iskey
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
              no, i am a graduate student majoring in computer
              science. do you want these heuristics or not?? just
              let me know

              brandon

              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
            • somanathdas
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 6, 2004
                Yes i want to know more about these heuristics
                somnath
                --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, Brandon Iskey
                <brandon_pitt_47@y...> wrote:

                > no, i am a graduate student majoring in computer
                > science. do you want these heuristics or not?? just
                > let me know
                >
                > brandon

                > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
              • somnath das
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 14, 2004

                  somanathdas <somanathdas@...> wrote:

                  Thanks for ur reply.

                  Yes I want those heuristics. Do u have any idea about how to program these heuristics.

                  Somnath

                  http://mail.yahoo.com