Re: puzzle 8

  • memo_27512
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 2, 2004
      thank you
      bau i need another hueristic function

      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "magesmail" <magesmail@y...> wrote:

      > hi,
      > Sec 4.2 of the book clearly explains two heuristic functions for
      the
      > eightpuzzle.
      > You might also want to look at the java implementation of both
      these
      > heuristics.
      > Regds,
      > Ravi
      >

      > --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "memo_27512" <memo_27512@y...>
      wrote:

      > > please help me
      > > i need a hueristic function for 8puzzle
    • memo_27512
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 2, 2004
        thank you
        but i need another hueristic function that act better
        --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, David Faden <dfaden@i...> wrote:
        > How about the heuristics given in the text (p. 102 first edition)?
        One
        > of those is the sum of the Manhattan distances between blocks'
        current
        > positions and their positions in the solved puzzle.
        >
        > David
        >
        > On Dec 1, 2004, at 3:33 AM, memo_27512 wrote:
        >

        > > please help me
        > > i need a hueristic function for 8puzzle
      • Brandon Iskey
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 2, 2004
          i only have it in python, would you like it anyway??

          brandon

          http://my.yahoo.com
        • Ivan Villanueva
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
            > thank you very much
            > I need it in delphi

            Are you a computer program ?

            Iván.
          • Ivan Villanueva
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
              > i have it in python. is that ok??

              Hello Brandon,
              may I have a look at your code ?

              Iván.
            • Brandon Iskey
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
                no, i am a graduate student majoring in computer
                science. do you want these heuristics or not?? just
                let me know

                brandon

                http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
              • somanathdas
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 6, 2004
                  Yes i want to know more about these heuristics
                  somnath
                  --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, Brandon Iskey
                  <brandon_pitt_47@y...> wrote:

                  > no, i am a graduate student majoring in computer
                  > science. do you want these heuristics or not?? just
                  > let me know
                  >
                  > brandon

                  > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                • somnath das
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 14, 2004

                    somanathdas <somanathdas@...> wrote:

                    Thanks for ur reply.

                    Yes I want those heuristics. Do u have any idea about how to program these heuristics.

                    Somnath

                    http://mail.yahoo.com