Re: puzzle 8

  • memo_27512
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 2, 2004
      thank you very much
      I need it in delphi
      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, Brandon Iskey
      <brandon_pitt_47@y...> wrote:
      > i have it in python. is that ok??
      >
      > brandon

    • memo_27512
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 2, 2004
        thank you
        bau i need another hueristic function

        --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "magesmail" <magesmail@y...> wrote:

        > hi,
        > Sec 4.2 of the book clearly explains two heuristic functions for
        the
        > eightpuzzle.
        > You might also want to look at the java implementation of both
        these
        > heuristics.
        > Regds,
        > Ravi
        >

        > --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "memo_27512" <memo_27512@y...>
        wrote:

        > > please help me
        > > i need a hueristic function for 8puzzle
      • memo_27512
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 2, 2004
          thank you
          but i need another hueristic function that act better
          --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, David Faden <dfaden@i...> wrote:
          > How about the heuristics given in the text (p. 102 first edition)?
          One
          > of those is the sum of the Manhattan distances between blocks'
          current
          > positions and their positions in the solved puzzle.
          >
          > David
          >
          > On Dec 1, 2004, at 3:33 AM, memo_27512 wrote:
          >

          > > please help me
          > > i need a hueristic function for 8puzzle
        • Brandon Iskey
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 2, 2004
            i only have it in python, would you like it anyway??

            brandon

            http://my.yahoo.com
          • Ivan Villanueva
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
              > thank you very much
              > I need it in delphi

              Are you a computer program ?

              Iván.
            • Ivan Villanueva
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
                > i have it in python. is that ok??

                Hello Brandon,
                may I have a look at your code ?

                Iván.
              • Brandon Iskey
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
                  no, i am a graduate student majoring in computer
                  science. do you want these heuristics or not?? just
                  let me know

                  brandon

                  http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                • somanathdas
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 6, 2004
                    Yes i want to know more about these heuristics
                    somnath
                    <brandon_pitt_47@y...> wrote:

                    > no, i am a graduate student majoring in computer
                    > science. do you want these heuristics or not?? just
                    > let me know
                    >
                    > brandon

                    > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                  • somnath das
                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 14, 2004

                      somanathdas <somanathdas@...> wrote:

                      Thanks for ur reply.

                      Yes I want those heuristics. Do u have any idea about how to program these heuristics.

                      Somnath

                      http://mail.yahoo.com