Re: [aima-talk] puzzle 8

  • Brandon Iskey
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 1, 2004
      i have it in python.  is that ok??

      brandon

    • memo_27512
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 2, 2004
        thank you
        but I need a hueristic function better than
        Number of misplaced tiles pg 106/108
        Manhattan distance pg 106/108

        --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "j1mmy_n3u7120n" <padmatv@v...>
        wrote:

        > --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "memo_27512" <memo_27512@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >

        > > please help me
        > > i need a hueristic function for 8puzzle
        >
        > Check the book they already have given 3 heuristics for 8 puzzle.
        >
        > 1> Number of misplaced tiles pg 106/108
        > 2> Manhattan distance pg 106/108
        > 3> Gaschnig's Heuristic pg 135 prob 4.9
        >
        > pages numbered according to Second Edition of the book.
      • memo_27512
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 2, 2004
          thank you very much
          I need it in delphi
          --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, Brandon Iskey
          <brandon_pitt_47@y...> wrote:
          > i have it in python. is that ok??
          >
          > brandon

        • memo_27512
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 2, 2004
            thank you
            bau i need another hueristic function

            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 2, 2004
              thank you
              but i need another hueristic function that act better
              --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, David Faden <dfaden@i...> wrote:
              > How about the heuristics given in the text (p. 102 first edition)?
              One

              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 2, 2004
                i only have it in python, would you like it anyway??

                brandon

                http://my.yahoo.com
              • Ivan Villanueva
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
                  > thank you very much
                  > I need it in delphi

                  Are you a computer program ?

                  Iván.
                • Ivan Villanueva
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
                    > i have it in python. is that ok??

                    Hello Brandon,
                    may I have a look at your code ?

                    Iván.
                  • Brandon Iskey
                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
                      no, i am a graduate student majoring in computer
                      science. do you want these heuristics or not?? just
                      let me know

                      brandon

                      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                    • somanathdas
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 6, 2004
                        Yes i want to know more about these heuristics
                        somnath
                        <brandon_pitt_47@y...> wrote:

                        > no, i am a graduate student majoring in computer
                        > science. do you want these heuristics or not?? just
                        > let me know
                        >
                        > brandon

                        > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                      • somnath das
                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 14, 2004

                          somanathdas <somanathdas@...> wrote:

                          Thanks for ur reply.

                          Yes I want those heuristics. Do u have any idea about how to program these heuristics.

                          Somnath

                          http://mail.yahoo.com