May I seek ur assistance

  • sharmila
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2004
      Hi ,

       I am a II year student of  an Engineering college,in my current semester ,I have got A.I ,I would like to get your guidance to understand it at the fullest extent

      Thankyou
      Sharmila

    • Maithreebhanu

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2005
          hey ,

          Miss Sharmila do need any material about AI or ..some tutorials.
          what  actully is ur requirement.
          Let me know that first

          Vijay