Error Loading AIMA. lisp

  • shehaner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2004
      I keep getting and error when Loading the AIMA.lisp file. I have
      followed all directions and all the lisp files downloaded O.K.
      However, when I enter the recommended commands below in my Allegro
      6.2, or any other Windows Lisp package I have tried, I get the
      following error message.

      Commands Given to Allegro Windows version 6.2

      (load "c:\\Norvig\\aima.lisp") - where my files are located
      (aima-load 'all)
      (aima-compile)

      Errors Shown:

      Error: Package "C" not found. [file position = 222]
      [condition type: READER-ERROR]
      recompile due to incompatible FASL

      I modified line 9 of Aima.lisp as directed and replaced *aima-root*
      with c:\\Norvig\\. I used no quotes once and quotes once and still
      got the same error. I tried just using the
      (Load "c:\\Norvig\\aima.lisp" by itself, but still get the same
      error.

      Any help is appreciated. I spent two days trying many combinations
      to make it work.

      - Ron