some errors

  • ma_schuhmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2002
      Reading the second edition of this great book, some minor errors
      attracted my attention:

      p.98 fig 4.4 there stands:"the straight-line distances to Bucharest
      taken from Figure 4.1" -- it is Figure 4.2

      p.315 fig 10.6 in the rete-network there is a rectangle missing
      between the circle(A) and the rectangle(delete A) because of the rule
      memory: A(x) & B(x) & E(x) => delete A(x)

      p. 575 line 3: there is "1 only if W*I>0", but perceptron learning
      uses the step_0-function and on page 569 there stands, step_t(x)=1 if
      x >= t. So it must be "1 only if W*I>=0", or am I wrong?

      thx
      Martin