Re: Expert system design

  • j1mmy_n3u7120n
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2004
      Can u clarify more on your problem?

      Disclaimer : I am not an expert at expert systems(no pun intended!).
      But i have made some small scale expert systems in traditional
      Languages like C/C++ and Java.
      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, Augustine ssevviri <augkaddu@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi collegues,
      >
      > Am here stuck with my MSc proposal. It is on expert system design
      in laboratory medicine.

      > Iam stuck with the design part in the methodology section.
      >
      > I get no where for the necessary guidelines. If you could bail me
      out.

      > Please it would be very kind of you.
      >
      > Hoping to hear from you soon.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Augustine

    • Paolo Amoroso
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
        Augustine ssevviri <augkaddu@...> writes:

        > Am here stuck with my MSc proposal. It is on expert system design in laboratory medicine.
        >
        > Iam stuck with the design part in the methodology section.

        You may check this book on the classic MYCIN system:

        http://www.aaai.org/Resources/Classics/Mycin/mycin.html

        Paolo