Expert system design

  • Augustine ssevviri
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2004
      Hi collegues,

      Am here stuck with my MSc proposal.  It is on expert system design in laboratory medicine.

      Iam stuck with the design part in the methodology section.

      I get no where for the necessary guidelines. If you could bail me out.

      Please it would be very kind of you.

      Hoping to hear from you soon.

      Thanks.

      Augustine

    • j1mmy_n3u7120n
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2004
        Can u clarify more on your problem?

        Disclaimer : I am not an expert at expert systems(no pun intended!).
        But i have made some small scale expert systems in traditional
        Languages like C/C++ and Java.
        --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, Augustine ssevviri <augkaddu@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi collegues,
        >
        > Am here stuck with my MSc proposal. It is on expert system design
        in laboratory medicine.

        > Iam stuck with the design part in the methodology section.
        >
        > I get no where for the necessary guidelines. If you could bail me
        out.

        > Please it would be very kind of you.
        >
        > Hoping to hear from you soon.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Augustine

      • Paolo Amoroso
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
          Augustine ssevviri <augkaddu@...> writes:

          > Am here stuck with my MSc proposal. It is on expert system design in laboratory medicine.
          >
          > Iam stuck with the design part in the methodology section.

          You may check this book on the classic MYCIN system:

          http://www.aaai.org/Resources/Classics/Mycin/mycin.html

          Paolo