Examples License?

  • Peter Fein
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2004
      Should have clarified... are the *Python* sources in the repository
      under the same license as the Lisp sources (located at:
      http://www.norvig.com/license.html)?

      --Pete

      Hi-

      What license does do the sources in the code repository fall under? I'm
      interested in using some of these on a proprietary contract job. Can I
      use the code directly or do I need to write my own version based on
      the repository (or would that be covered by the original license as
      well, as is the case with the GPL)? FWIW, I own the book... ;) Thanks!

      --Peter Fein

      --
      Peter Fein pfein@... 773-575-0694

      Be alert - some terrorists look normal. -Ministry of Information, Brazil