Re: Project ideas!

  • ³ÂÓí
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 22, 2004
      Hello,
      I have asked others to help me to translate it from Japanese
      language. But it make me dispointed because it doesn't contain any
      information about how to learning. This documents mainly discuss the
      software "Mr.Log"'s brief information. This software use "TS (tubu
      search)" and "SA(simulated annealing)" to solve the problem.

      But after comparing many algorithm (methodology), I have decided to
      use multi-agents (trading algorithm) to do my VRP project.
      For GUI and data management, to use mapinfo.

      If you are interested in VRP and want to make project on it. The
      following paper may be useful to you.

      1. about mapinfo and VRP
      It contains some "machine learning" algorithm, but it doesn't say
      details.
      ==========================
      magazine: journal of operational research society
      August 2002, Volume 53, Number 8, Pages 842-854
      Map-Route: a GIS-based decision support system for intra-city vehicle
      routing with time windows
      G Ioannou, M N Kritikos and G P Prastacos
      Athens University of Economics and Business, Athens, Greece

      Correspondence to: G Ioannou, Management Sciences Laboratory,
      Graduate Program in Decision Sciences, Department of Management
      Science and Technology, Athens University of Economics and Business,
      8th Floor, 47A Evelpidon Street and 33 Lefkados Street, Athens 113-
      62, Greece. E-mail: ioannou@...

      2. multi-agent truck==========================
      http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/455751.html
      It shows why multi-agent method is better. It makes the system more
      flexible and easy for adding more constraint.

      Thank you for your attention.
      kind regarsd
      chenyu