To whom that has the 1st edition of Russel*Norvig's AI text book....

  • atorn_n
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2004
      Dear sir,

      I'm looking for an excercise about "chain problem" which it had in
      chapter 3 (Solving Problems by Searching) of the 1st edition "Artificial
      Intelligence, A Modern Approach by Russel& Norvig, 1995". I searched
      in my 2nd edition but it has no this excercise.
      Would you please send the "chain problem" (Ex 3.5 or Ex.3.15 I don't
      quite sure.) to me via this e-mail ? I need it very much.

      Thank you for your kindness

      Atorn N.