RE: [aima-talk] Choosing Tool For Experimental Paper

  • E etech058
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2004
      Hello Noha,
      5. KQML - XML (Agent Communication Language)
      Because recently, I am researching for VRP problem and decide to use the multi-agent to solve the problem. Therefore I have found related documents about ACL and KQML.

      1. For ACL, it is defined by FIPA organization. (foundation for intelligent physical agents).
      1.1 FIPA website: www.fipa.org
      1.2 FIPA's documents, such as "SC0061G,SC00037J", are the specification of ACL.
      1.3 ACL is standard communication language between many agents.

      2. For KQML, it is one implementation of ACL by XML method. I just know this.

      3. In addition, FIPA-ACL is another implementation of ACL.

      4. If you want to try to use multi-agent, you can try to use "jade3.1" software, written by java, free software.

      5. Because the modern business requires flexible production, flexible management. Under this background, new flexible, high-extensibility system is required. Multi-agent can satisfy this requirement. This is important reason of multi-agent development.

      I hope the above information is useful to you.

      Thank you for your attention.

      Kind regards
      Chenyu (shanghai, china)