Re: [aima-talk] Project ideas!

  • Arthur T. Murray
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 20 10:20 PM
      On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, Famofo Julius Seun wrote:

      > Hi, i am about to start my final year project in AI.
      >
      > Any ideas, suggestions?

      Yes. You could work on implementing an artificial intelligence
      based on the following theory-based Cognitive Architecture for AI:

      http://freshmeat.net/projects/ai/#comment-30449 == AI has been solved.

      Alife Main Artificial Intelligence Program Loop (or Ringlet of Modules)
      --- enBoot (English Bootstrap)
      --- Security
      --- --- HCI (Human-Computer Interaction)
      --- --- Rejuvenate (for cyborg immortality)
      --- --- psiDecay
      --- --- Ego
      --- Sensorium
      --- --- Audition
      --- --- --- Listen
      --- --- --- --- audSTM (auditory Short Term Memory)
      --- --- --- --- --- audRecog (auditory Recognition)
      --- --- --- oldConcept
      --- --- --- --- Parser
      --- --- --- --- --- Instantiate
      --- --- --- --- Activate
      --- --- --- --- --- spreadAct (spreading Activation)
      --- --- --- newConcept (machine learning)
      --- --- --- --- enVocab (English Vocabulary)
      --- --- --- --- Parser
      --- --- --- --- --- Instantiate
      --- Emotion
      --- Think
      --- --- Activate
      --- --- --- spreadAct (spreading Activation)
      --- --- English
      --- --- --- Ask
      --- --- --- --- wtAuxSDo (what+Auxiliary+Subject+Do)
      --- --- --- --- --- Speech
      --- --- --- --- --- --- Reentry
      --- --- --- negSVO
      --- --- --- --- auxVerb
      --- --- --- --- --- Speech
      --- --- --- --- --- --- Reentry
      --- --- --- SVO (Subject+Verb+Object)
      --- --- --- --- nounPhrase
      --- --- --- --- --- Reify
      --- --- --- --- --- Speech
      --- --- --- --- --- --- Reentry
      --- --- --- --- --- Activate
      --- --- --- --- --- --- spreadAct
      --- --- --- --- verbPhrase
      --- --- --- --- --- Reify
      --- --- --- --- --- Speech
      --- --- --- --- --- --- Reentry
      --- --- --- --- --- nounPhrase
      --- --- --- --- Conjoin
      --- --- --- --- --- Speech
      --- --- --- --- --- --- Reentry
      --- Volition
      --- Motorium

      A.T. Murray
      --
      http://mind.sourceforge.net/aisteps.html#aitree -- AI Algorithm Steps
      http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/307824.307853 -- ACM Sigplan on Mind.Forth
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 22 7:07 PM
        Hello,
        I have asked others to help me to translate it from Japanese
        language. But it make me dispointed because it doesn't contain any
        information about how to learning. This documents mainly discuss the
        software "Mr.Log"'s brief information. This software use "TS (tubu
        search)" and "SA(simulated annealing)" to solve the problem.

        But after comparing many algorithm (methodology), I have decided to
        use multi-agents (trading algorithm) to do my VRP project.
        For GUI and data management, to use mapinfo.

        If you are interested in VRP and want to make project on it. The
        following paper may be useful to you.

        1. about mapinfo and VRP
        It contains some "machine learning" algorithm, but it doesn't say
        details.
        ==========================
        magazine: journal of operational research society
        August 2002, Volume 53, Number 8, Pages 842-854
        Map-Route: a GIS-based decision support system for intra-city vehicle
        routing with time windows
        G Ioannou, M N Kritikos and G P Prastacos
        Athens University of Economics and Business, Athens, Greece

        Correspondence to: G Ioannou, Management Sciences Laboratory,
        Graduate Program in Decision Sciences, Department of Management
        Science and Technology, Athens University of Economics and Business,
        8th Floor, 47A Evelpidon Street and 33 Lefkados Street, Athens 113-
        62, Greece. E-mail: ioannou@...

        2. multi-agent truck==========================
        http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/455751.html
        It shows why multi-agent method is better. It makes the system more
        flexible and easy for adding more constraint.

        Thank you for your attention.
        kind regarsd
        chenyu