Ch 15

  • srsorte
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 9:50 PM
      Hi

      I had a couple of questions while going through Ch 15 (Probabilistic
      Reasoning over Time)

      - How do we represent an HMM as a recursive relational probabilistic
      model?

      - Ex 15.4 asks us to show that the procedure described on page 547
      for finding the most likely state sequence returns an impossible
      state sequence, for some temporal probability models and observation
      sequences. How do we go abt this?

      Any pointers to this will be greatly appreciated

      Thanks
      Shraddha