Ch. 15

  • srsorte
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2004
      Hi

      I had a couple of doubts while going through Ch. 15 (Probabilistic
      Reasoning over Time)

      - How do we represent an HMM as a recursive relational probabilistic
      model?

      - Ex 15.4 asks us to show that for some temporal probability models &
      observation sequences, the procedure described on page 547 returns an
      impossible state sequence. How do we go about this?

      Thanks
      Shraddha