[aima-talk] CSP and optimization problem

  • E etech058
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 4:49 PM

      Hello everyone,

      I have faced an schedule problem. In the specified problem, there are a lot of constraints requirements; in addition, it is requirement for fee cost optimization.

      If I use state-space to solve the problem, the branch n is very big.

      Is it possible to use CSP to solve the problem or not? Or is it possible to partly use CSP to solve the problem? If yes, could you provide me guide?

      Thank you for your attention.

      Kind regards/chenyu