RE: [aima-talk] SOS!

  • E etech058
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004

      Hello,

      I think you could establish 2 layers.

      The first layer is user interface, designed by event-driven model. It could be programmed by VB, VC, HTML+script etc.

      The second layer is logic layer, designed by API model. It could be programmed by prolog language. Many prolog implementation has provided foreign language interface. You could check the user manual.

      Thank you for your attention.

      Kind regards/chenyu