SOS!

  • mahsa
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2004
      Hello,

      we want to create an expert system for disease diagnisis, and we must use Prolog;
      is there any one to give us the point where we should start! and how can we provide it with an interface;

      thanks in advance

      Llll8O

    • E etech058
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004

        Hello,

        I think you could establish 2 layers.

        The first layer is user interface, designed by event-driven model. It could be programmed by VB, VC, HTML+script etc.

        The second layer is logic layer, designed by API model. It could be programmed by prolog language. Many prolog implementation has provided foreign language interface. You could check the user manual.

        Thank you for your attention.

        Kind regards/chenyu