Re: [aima-talk] how to define several agents

  • Paolo Amoroso
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 24, 2004
      Paolo Amoroso <amoroso@...> writes:

      > Try the following:
      >
      > (setq a (make-agent)
      > (setq b (make-agent)
      > (setq c (make-agent)

      I have forgotten the closing parentheses, sorry:

      (setq a (make-agent))
      (setq b (make-agent))
      (setq c (make-agent))

      Paolo
    • rong lin
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 29, 2004

        Hey,

        Thank you for reply. I am running lisp on unix and aima code has been modified by professor to

        be able to run on unix server. I also made some changes to the code and it runs without error.

        But I am sure if there is any logic error in the code.

        Regards,

        Rose

        >From: E etech058
        >To: aima-talk@yahoogroups.com