Re: [aima-talk] how to define several agents

  • Paolo Amoroso
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 22, 2004
      "rose_ronglin" <rose_ronglin@...> writes:

      > I defined agent like that but not working:
      > setq(a (make-agent))
      > setq(b (make-agent))
      > setq(c (make-agent))

      Try the following:

      (setq a (make-agent)
      (setq b (make-agent)
      (setq c (make-agent)

      Paolo
    • Paolo Amoroso
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 24, 2004
        Paolo Amoroso <amoroso@...> writes:

        > Try the following:
        >
        > (setq a (make-agent)
        > (setq b (make-agent)
        > (setq c (make-agent)

        I have forgotten the closing parentheses, sorry:

        (setq a (make-agent))
        (setq b (make-agent))
        (setq c (make-agent))

        Paolo
      • rong lin
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 29, 2004

          Hey,

          Thank you for reply. I am running lisp on unix and aima code has been modified by professor to

          be able to run on unix server. I also made some changes to the code and it runs without error.

          But I am sure if there is any logic error in the code.

          Regards,

          Rose

          >From: E etech058
          >To: aima-talk@yahoogroups.com