Re: [aima-talk] how to define several agents

  • Paolo Amoroso
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 22, 2004
      "rose_ronglin" <rose_ronglin@...> writes:

      > I defined agent like that but not working:
      > setq(a (make-agent))
      > setq(b (make-agent))
      > setq(c (make-agent))

      Try the following:

      (setq a (make-agent)
      (setq b (make-agent)
      (setq c (make-agent)

      Paolo
    • E etech058
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 23, 2004
        Hello,
        I have run this program before. It also gives some compile error, but after modification, it can run.
        I have used corman-lisp for exercise. Which tools do you use?

        Best regard
        Chenyu

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 24, 2004
          Paolo Amoroso <amoroso@...> writes:

          > Try the following:
          >
          > (setq a (make-agent)
          > (setq b (make-agent)
          > (setq c (make-agent)

          I have forgotten the closing parentheses, sorry:

          (setq a (make-agent))
          (setq b (make-agent))
          (setq c (make-agent))

          Paolo
        • rong lin
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 29, 2004

            Hey,

            Thank you for reply. I am running lisp on unix and aima code has been modified by professor to

            be able to run on unix server. I also made some changes to the code and it runs without error.

            But I am sure if there is any logic error in the code.

            Regards,

            Rose

            >From: E etech058
            >To: aima-talk@yahoogroups.com