Re: Java Demos

  • magesmail
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2004
      Justin,
      Many thanks for the kind words.
      If you can just hold one for a few more days, there is a new release
      of the code coming up which should clear up a lot of these issues.
      I plan to make arelease of teh code on the 9th february (Monday)
      which is mainly a cleaned up release of the old code. As i wrote the
      jave code for aima, i was initially working off edition 1 of aima and
      then switched to edition 2.Also, i was using the code to learn ai
      concepts, and the resulting code is a bit grungier than I would like.

      Anyway, I have tremendously simplified and refactored the code besides
      adding lots of comments (which a lot of people had asked for ). Also
      now the code is fully in synch with edition 2 and there are afew more
      changes like a makefile , removal of circular depenencies , mock
      object based tests etc. I am justy waiting for the weekend to put the
      finishing touches to the code and send it to Peter.This drop should
      clear up the CSP related issues. The TVE demo will probabaly not run
      still, since i am not focussing on graphics right now. anyway let me
      see if i can squeeze it in .
      Thanks,
      Just hold on till Monday,
      Ravi