error in the algorithm p.73

  • Rafal Kicinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
      I've noticed a small error in the algorithm GENERAL-SEARCH on p.73
      In Figure 3.10 there is:

      nodes <-- QUEUING-FN ...

      and it should be:

      else nodes <-- QUEUING-FN ...

      I hope I'm right with it.

      Bye,
      Rafal
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
        Either your way or the way in the book would work.  Since the previous statement has a return, the final nodes <- ... statement is executed only if the test is false.

        At 03:50 PM 1/4/2002 -0500, you wrote:
        Hi,
        I've noticed a small error in the algorithm GENERAL-SEARCH on p.73
        In Figure 3.10 there is:

        nodes <-- QUEUING-FN ...

        and it should be:

        else nodes <-- QUEUING-FN ...