Poll results for aima-talk

  • aima-talk@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      The following aima-talk poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Do you learn AI by yourself for self-
      interest, No classmate, No Professor?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes, I need others to discuss exercises and will reply other's question on my best., 6 votes, 66.67%
      - Yes, I will just ask question but no discuss other's question., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No, but I will join in the discussion., 2 votes, 22.22%
      - No, I won't join in the discussion., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Others., 1 votes, 11.11%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aima-talk

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/