Re: [aima-talk] Use of AIMA code to solve 8-puzzle

  • Mariano Buñirigo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2001
      I´ve done this excersice on Sunday

      Try this
      (solve (make-8-puzzle-problem) 'A*-search)
      You are going to receive the resolution of the problem
      using A*, h function is by default Manhattan distance.

      --- jan_gilbert_pearce@... escribió:
      <HR>
      <tt>
      Hi There,<BR>
      <BR>
      I am a student at U Minnesota and I have loaded
      Russell's code for the<BR>
      8-puzzle.  I have the code and the utility
      functions loading fine on<BR>
      my system, but I cannot figure out how to employ the
      solve function. <BR>
      Can anyone tell me a line of code that will work to
      solve a random<BR>
      instance of the 8-puzzle?<BR>
      <BR>
      Thanks!<BR>
      Jan<BR>
      <BR>
      <BR>
      </tt>

      <tt>
      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
      aima-talk-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<BR>
      <BR>
      </tt>

      <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
      href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms
      of Service</a>.</tt>

      Conectate a Internet GRATIS con Yahoo! Conexión:
      http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar