Re: [aima-talk] Hi all , anybody know something about ABSOLVER

  • Paulo Coelho Ventura Pinto
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2003
      Once I have looked for an ABSOLVER implementation in the Web. My quest was
      in vain...
      If anyone knows how to obtain information obout it and its implementation I
      would be very pleased to hear of it. In that time I was really interested to
      know about the heuristic created by it to solve rubik cube for a particular
      instance. (Indeed this was my "problem") As I have no idea to obtain the
      ABSOVER I have found another approach to the rubik cube problem: The Use of
      Pattens Databases (by Richard Korf). If anyone has any interest by the use
      of Patterns Database I can send to him the papers about it. PDs are much
      more flexible and their applications are found in other IA problems.

      Paulo Coelho