Re: Hi Everybody

  • chenyu468
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2003
      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, Fathi Salaymeh <fathi_kazem@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi everybody;
      > I'm asking if there is any one who can help be in solving Exercise
      3.4 page 89 in our text book.
      > please if there is anybody who have the solution, please sent it to
      me.
      > with regards
      > Fathi Salaymeh;

      I have the version 1 of AIMA book, not version 2. In my book,
      exercise 3.4 is about missionaries and cannibals and it is in page 88
      not in page 89. Do you want this exercise's solution? If yes, I have
      written it by "Python", do you need it or not?
    • Fathi Salaymeh
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2003
        Tyhank you very mich, but it is not my question
        again thank you for your concerning

        wrote:
        > Hi everybody;
        > I'm asking if there is any one who can help be in solving  Exercise
        3.4 page 89 in our text book.
        > please if there is anybody who have the solution, please sent it to
        me.
        > with regards
        > Fathi Salaymeh;

        I have the version 1 of AIMA book, not version 2. In my book,
        exercise 3.4 is about missionaries and cannibals and it is in page 88
        not in page 89. Do you want this exercise's solution? If yes, I have
        written it by "Python", do you need it or not?

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now