Re: Python code

  • chenyu468
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2003
      You could visit the website "http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/"
      or "http://norvig.com" for get the "Python" source code.

      I have study 1/3 python code and think the "python" source code is
      not enough, I mean that "python" source code has not covered all
      pseudo-code and exercise in this book. Especially for exercises after
      chapter 11 ("planning agent"). The website said that it is necessary
      to read "lisp" source code of this parts, and the reason is "these
      source code which is written by lisp and too excellent to write in
      python."

      Therefore I think "lisp" should be learned if you want to continue to
      do programming exercise and read others source code after chapter 11.

      This is just my idea.
      kind regards/chenyu