Hi Everybody

  • Fathi Salaymeh
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
      Hi everybody;
      I'm asking if there is any one who can help be in solving  Exercise 3.4 page 89 in our text book.
      please if there is anybody who have the solution, please sent it to me.
      with regards
      Fathi Salaymeh;

    • chenyu468
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2003
        --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, Fathi Salaymeh <fathi_kazem@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi everybody;
        > I'm asking if there is any one who can help be in solving Exercise
        3.4 page 89 in our text book.
        > please if there is anybody who have the solution, please sent it to
        me.
        > with regards
        > Fathi Salaymeh;

        I have the version 1 of AIMA book, not version 2. In my book,
        exercise 3.4 is about missionaries and cannibals and it is in page 88
        not in page 89. Do you want this exercise's solution? If yes, I have
        written it by "Python", do you need it or not?
      • Fathi Salaymeh
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2003
          Tyhank you very mich, but it is not my question
          again thank you for your concerning

          wrote:
          > Hi everybody;
          > I'm asking if there is any one who can help be in solving  Exercise
          3.4 page 89 in our text book.
          > please if there is anybody who have the solution, please sent it to
          me.
          > with regards
          > Fathi Salaymeh;

          I have the version 1 of AIMA book, not version 2. In my book,
          exercise 3.4 is about missionaries and cannibals and it is in page 88
          not in page 89. Do you want this exercise's solution? If yes, I have
          written it by "Python", do you need it or not?

          Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now