Python code

  • sam_tardif
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
      Hello,

      I'm a high school student from Australia. I just got AIAMA from a uni
      library, and must say that so far it has been an excellent read.
      However, I would like to see some answers to the exercises written in
      Python so I can see how I am doing. I've only learnt bits and pieces
      of Scheme, so I can't make a great deal of sense from the CLisp code
      examples.

      Thanks,
      Sam.
    • chenyu468
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2003
        You could visit the website "http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/"
        or "http://norvig.com" for get the "Python" source code.

        I have study 1/3 python code and think the "python" source code is
        not enough, I mean that "python" source code has not covered all
        pseudo-code and exercise in this book. Especially for exercises after
        chapter 11 ("planning agent"). The website said that it is necessary
        to read "lisp" source code of this parts, and the reason is "these
        source code which is written by lisp and too excellent to write in
        python."

        Therefore I think "lisp" should be learned if you want to continue to
        do programming exercise and read others source code after chapter 11.

        This is just my idea.
        kind regards/chenyu