Re: [aima-talk] Re: Hi all , anybody know something about ABSOLVER

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2003
      On Sunday, November 16, 2003, at 07:22 AM, hhajizadeh1008 wrote:

      > Gashtam Nabood
      > Nagard Nist ;)
      >
      > Hajix
      >
      > --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "shahin_joon_2002" <shahin7@c...>
      > wrote:
      >> Dear All
      >>
      >> I have a Question about ABSOLVER .
      >>
      >> In page 103 it is witten that "Recently a program called ABSOLVER
      > was
      >> written that can generate heuristics automatically from problem
      >> definitions , using the "relaxerd problem"... "
      >>
      >> I just wanna know more about this ABSOLVER , does anybody know
      >> anything about it or not ?
      >>
      >> Thanks
      >> Shawn

      > ---------------------~-->
      > Canada.
      > http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/7brrlB/TM

    • Paulo Coelho Ventura Pinto
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2003
        Once I have looked for an ABSOLVER implementation in the Web. My quest was
        in vain...
        If anyone knows how to obtain information obout it and its implementation I
        would be very pleased to hear of it. In that time I was really interested to
        know about the heuristic created by it to solve rubik cube for a particular
        instance. (Indeed this was my "problem") As I have no idea to obtain the
        ABSOVER I have found another approach to the rubik cube problem: The Use of
        Pattens Databases (by Richard Korf). If anyone has any interest by the use
        of Patterns Database I can send to him the papers about it. PDs are much
        more flexible and their applications are found in other IA problems.

        Paulo Coelho