Exercise 6.5 b

  • gobigredhuskers2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2003
      anyone has idea what's the point for the line (whose minimax value is
      already known) included in the question b. If the minimax value is
      already known, why we bother look at li or Ri?
      also, rewrite expression of n1 in terms of li or ri values, does it
      mean rewrite expression of n1 in terms of l1, r1, l2, r2. ...lj, rj or
      soemthing else?
      thanks